I May Need A New Desktop PC | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 23, 2010

I May Need A New Desktop PC

I'm sad. Of course, if money is not involved, I'm NOT sad. LOL You see, I just bought a new Nokia E72 for my dad for his birthday present, which he promptly gave to my brother to use. What sort of ungratefulness is that you tell me? So never mind, I'll close one eye.

In my previous post, I mentioned that there are three items on my wishlist that I really want; a Sony Vaio X Series netbook, a Samsung Dual View digital camera and a Garmin Nuvi GPS device. I really want these, though my friend advised me not to get the Sony Vaio X or the Garmin Nuvi GPS since I hardly travel or even drive and that buying a Samsung Galaxy X phone in place of these two items would suffice. And instead of buying the Samsung Dual View digital camera, I could just stick a small mirror on the camera that I am currently using. I know some people are doing so but me?? No way!

Anyway, before I could work down my wishlist, I think I have to get myself a new desktop. I just can't point my finger on the problem but it has been so since I was forced to upgrade my desktop to run on Windows 7, from Windows XP. Maybe my machine is too old. Whatever it is, I wish I could have a new desktop. I could certainly do away with the frustrations of using my current system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment