My Wishlist | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Wishlist

If you know me, or understand me from reading my blog, you would know that I am a no-frills person. I don't really like excessive stuff, not especially when they are expensive. And if you know me, I am someone who would use whatever I have until they die on me and not replace them whilst they are still working fine.

However, recently, I have been eyeing something that I would really like to have. One is the Sony X lightweight carbon fibre 11in screen laptop. Yay! It's selling at RM4000 currently and if I buy extended warranty, it will be another RM500 +/-.

And then there is the Samsung Dual View camera. Two new models of this Dual View series will be out soon and I don't know yet what price they will retail at. Possible around RM1000 or more. And the third item that I would really like to have is the Garmin Nuvi GPS device. It's selling at RM999 currently, expensive though it has already dropped a lot since its release.

As you can see, there are only three items on my wish list yet all three would cost me a total of RM7000 +/-. My friend advised me to just get an Android powered Samsung Galaxy S but I don't need yet another mobile phone. It's more than a mobile phone, he says.

But like I said, I don't want to spend. If you have seen how high the Ringgit has risen lately, you would understand. Besides, the desperate purchases are not these three. My desktop computer and printer are screaming for attention already and I am trying to delay as long as I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment