National Day Holiday | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

National Day Holiday

I received a text message this morning from a friend, asking me to go for a drink. Frankly, although it's a public holiday today since it's National Day, I am just extremely lazy to get out and be caught in a traffic jam. I know it's strange that Ipoh also has heavy traffic but it's always like that during holidays or long weekends because everyone would be back home.

While my friends are going out for shopping (Merdeka Sale) and catching a movie later on, I am home watching YouTube videos of TBH inquest. There are eight parts to the inquest video. I have no been following the case, though I have feedback from friends and family, so these videos are very helpful in having a look inside the court room. It's just strange that I am watching them today of all days. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment