Insurance Promotion | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Insurance Promotion

I received a call from an insurance agent last evening. According to her, she got my number through my bank. She asked if she could speak to me for a few minutes and I said OK. I later found out that she was promoting medical insurance. While it is important, I already have a small medical insurance policy and would rather use the monthly installment for a second medical insurance on something equally important, life insurance.

I have checked the website of Wholesaleinsurance.net and requested for a couple of quotes but I haven't commit myself yet as I really need to make careful consideration because it is a commitment of at least 20 years. It’s too long ahead for me to think about at the moment.

Also, in addition to the medical insurance and the impending life insurance, I am also paying for my brother’s medical insurance. That’s a huge burden on my shoulders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment