Maxis 3G Internet | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maxis 3G Internet

I subscribed to Maxis 3G internet last night to take advantage of Merdeka promotion. It's the lowest data package at RM48 per month with 1.5GB bandwidth. I would be getting a RM10 X 5 months rebate which means that I would have to pay RM38 per month for the first five months only. And I was given a USB modem which I would have to return if my subscription is cancelled before 6 months is over, and which I get to keep if it is cancelled after 6 months from the date of subscription.

I am actually fine with the speed and the bandwidth since I am online at home via Streamyx and it is only a backup line in case Streamyx is down or when I hit the road but I am concerned about the ambiguity over charges that may be incurred if I accessed the internet via mobile phone, as indicated by the customer service guy.

Now, I don't even know what to do....

0 comments:

Post a Comment