Collection of Childhood Toys | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Collection of Childhood Toys

I was clearing out my store room the other day and came across a box of toys. These toys belong to my cousin brother, which my aunt asked us to keep since they were relocating very often some years ago due to work.

Now that my aunt has already left us and my cousin brother is already an adult I have asked him to come by my house and collect his toys. My cousin told me that he has no place for them right now since he is staying at the university dorm and would only claim his belongings when he has graduated and has his one living quarters.

Sigh... just because we have the space, everyone treats just like a dumping ground. You wouldn't believe the stuff that our relatives ask us to keep for them. Some of them even forget that they have things with us here. I once read that if you don't use something for more than a year, you probably don't need it anymore, which means you can dump it already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment