Dog Boots For Better Footing | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 30, 2010

Dog Boots For Better Footing

Before Snoopy became so ill he became bedridden for 7.5 months, he was already weak in his limbs and could not really balance himself well. I thought of many ways to help him walk, and a lot of times, I had to carry him in and out of the house because of the steps.

I bought rubber padding and laid them all over the house like carpet and then I thought that I might as well buy him dog shoes. When I was asking around trying to see which friend could help me get a pair since I couldn't find any in local pet shops, some of them, obviously non-dog lovers, were pretty sarcastic, asking if I was looking for "Jimmy Choo".

You see, a lot of people misunderstand that making dogs wear shoes or boots is dressing them up for fun or fashion but they don't realize that sometimes, it could be for other reasons as well. In Snoopy's case, it was to help him walk better. Till today, I am regretful that the pair of shoes that I bought for Snoopy arrived in the mail just hours before Snoopy was floored by an illness which rendered him totally bedridden. He never got to wear his boots.

I believe that if I had found out about Pawz Dog Boots earlier, my Snoopy wouldn't have had to suffer as much because of the grip these dog boots provide. You won't believe if I told you the number of times Snoopy slipped and fell, once even into the drain. I have nightmares even now, thinking of his sufferings. I am thankful, though, that he didn't suffer from broken bones or dislocated joints from all those falls. It would have been a lot worse for him, and for me.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment