Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore in 3D | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 30, 2010

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore in 3D

Gosh, as an animal lover, this is one movie that I must watch. You know, I have never been big on 3D movies all these while even though I have tried watching 3D wearing the special 3D glasses at large electrical stores where 3D TVs are sold. It's the new trend.

But with Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore it is really going to be worth watching in 3D even though to my eyes, there is really not that much of a difference watching in 3D or a normal movie. Anyway, I don't think it's screening in Ipoh. The normal show will be coming soon, though.

My friend has asked me to watch it in KL when I go down to the capital city again in September. I wonder how much the ticket will be. Probably a lot more expensive that normal tickets but I am afraid that by the time I go to KL after Hari Raya, the movie would have been taken down already.

Anyway, will at least try to catch the normal movie in Ipoh. Have watched the trailers online. Very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment