Golden Wedding Anniversary Gift | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Golden Wedding Anniversary Gift

My aunt and uncle will be celebrating their 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary and the family is all excited about it. In this time and age where despite modern medical technology, everyone seems to be suffering from one disease or another so 50 years together as a couple is definitely an achievement.

I asked my cousin what they are getting for their parents. I plan to get the couple customized gold but I don't want my gift to be more valuable or elaborate than my cousins'. As a niece, I don't want to outdo the children, if you know what I mean.

If I were to buy a gift for my own parents if they do get to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary, I'd be getting them something solid and valuable like gold bullion. Some people may think it's a boring gift but I know that my practical mother would definitely appreciate such a gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment