Killing Yet Another Computer Mouse | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Killing Yet Another Computer Mouse

I think I play too many computer games as I have once again killed my mouse; this time the victim is the small mouse that I use with my laptop. Granted, I have been using this mouse since I bought my laptop, which was slightly more than two years ago but it is only recently that I have been using it more frequently after experiencing problems with my desktop computer.

It's really bad timing to have the mouse die on me because PC Show has just ended which means that I would have to wait till PC Fair comes to Ipoh which will be at the end of August. What joke is it that Ipoh, being a fairly large city, will be the last city for PIKOM to hold their PC Fair in?

Anyway, I remember one lady, the sales person who sold me my laptop, commented that she always sees me buying mouse only during PC Fairs. At the rate I am killing them, this PC Fair, I will be buying a few to standby at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment