Buying Employee Insurance | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Buying Employee Insurance

I have a friend who runs a restaurant whom I am trying to advise him to purchase staff insurance as well as public liability insurance. I am sure you would have read about accidents happening in eateries, whether to the staff or public.

Although the locals, and worse, the foreigners workers that the employs, may not be very well versed with the law, especially personal injury law, if he was in the West, and running his business without insurance, he better pray that no accident ever happens because he will be sued.

If the injured party has a good Texas personal injury attorney, then he could say farewell to whatever money that he has made through his business over the years. Would this be worth it? I don't think so.

I hope that my friend will listen to my advise, given out of concern, and not that I would be getting any benefit from introducing him to insurance agents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment