Being Unproductive Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Being Unproductive Again

I have been playing so many different games on Facebook lately again without actually realizing it until a friend sent me a message to be more productive and not spend the whole day playing games and posting game alerts to spam his newsfeed. Major OOPS!

I tell you, Facebook games can be so addictive and I could spend a lot of time playing it. I feel very guilty when friends tell me what they have been up to throughout the day and all I could say that I have leveled up this game character, planted this crop or cooked that dish. LOL

I don't know why, maybe I am still in a depressive mood because of my aunt's sudden demise a couple of weeks ago. Imagine, I was not even close to her but I guess it drove home the message that we should take better care of our health. Also, it reminds me that my parents are no longer young. I AM NO LONGER YOUNG. And I have so many things still undone.

I guess I just need to give myself time to get over this and then I would start being aggressive at my work again. It happened when Dino died suddenly. It happened with Snoopy died after a long bout of being bed ridden. I am just someone who doesn't take these things well, even though it may be expected already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment