Driving Mistakes | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Driving Mistakes

I have owned my toy car for about three months now and although I did not drive it daily and even sometimes skipped driving for up to two weeks one stretch, I think that I should be competent enough to drive after all the training. However, to my dismay and chagrin, I am still making mistakes after mistakes.

My father doesn't understand why I just can't get the hang of it. He's been driving for years and take driving as something that's natural. He knows what to do in any driving or road condition while I need him to be by my side to guide me. However, at the same time, with him nagging me and even doubting me, I commit even more errors in my driving.

Sometimes, my father would say that if I don't want to learn, I might as well just sell the car off. What? At a loss? Why can't I own it even though I may drive clumsily? My dad wonders why I don't want to learn. I do want to learn but what can I do when apparently, I inherited my mom's poor judgment and co-ordination?

Anyway, a good friend has been very encouraging and told me that all I need is more practice. I wish he is right. I wonder if I will ever "graduate" from my dad's school of driving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment