Can Somebody Confirm the Launch Date Of ETS? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can Somebody Confirm the Launch Date Of ETS?

So I have been reading the papers and have received conflicting reports on the launch date of ETS Electric Train Services and The Star says that it's today while Ipoh Echo says that it's on Thursday. I even personally went to the KTM station in Ipoh and the Station Master told me that it's 12th. He even told me not to believe the papers!

After going to KTM Ipoh a few times this month alone, I am not going to check on the ETS today or tomorrow. I will be boarding the train on Friday, anyway, and have no choice but to take the diesel engine train which will take 2 hours and 55 minutes to arrive.

Even if I do have the option to choose, the fare of electric train to KL Sentral from Ipoh is RM30 while the Economy Class diesel engine train is only RM12. First class is RM22. The difference in fare may not seem much but comparing economy class diesel and electric train, it is RM18. That's enough for a meal in KL already with change for LRT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment