Gold Is Still IN | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gold Is Still IN

My friend told me that her mother is asking her for a considerable sum of money as she wants to buy gold. My friend is not sure if she should allow her mother to do so. To me, especially after the recent sudden demise of my aunt, my dad's younger sister, at 64 years old, if the folks would like to do something, I would allow them to do so, if I could afford it. You can say that I indulge them but then life's so short.

I am not sure if my friend's mother is going for gold coins, bars or jewelry. Whatever she is buying, gold is an ageless commodity. The price in the world market may fluctuate now and then but the value of gold has been maintained throughout generations.

I have no idea how much she wants to invest in but I told my friend that if she could afford it, why not? After all, whatever the mother buys now will eventually go to her, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment