It's PC Fair Today, Finally!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 27, 2010

It's PC Fair Today, Finally!!

Yes, PC fair is finally here in Ipoh beginning today until Sunday, 29th August, 2010. I am going to visit it later today and get some pictures. I will be looking at desktop computers, usually these are not on sale, and also monitors. I hope that I could pick up one, doesn't have to be the latest, most advance monitor. Just something basic will do.

And I will also be looking at laser printers. Yes, I still haven't bought one yet, even though I have been looking for one for the past 3 or 4 PC Fairs ago already! LOL I know, I'm cheap, my demands are extremely high and I still need to fork out some money to service my EPSON printer that is not working well currently.

And, I know I'm so greedy, I will be looking at netbooks. Yeah! Too bad that none of the entry level ones are good enough for me. I will need something with better specifications, a higher performance unit, but of course, these wouldn't be cheap enough. SIGH.

Oh well, let's see what they have at PC Fair Ipoh this time. It's usually a dumping ground though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment