Online Military Degrees | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 27, 2010

Online Military Degrees

My uncle doesn't understand why I have not yet started on my degree course even though I have promised to look into it a couple of years ago. I guess I just don't feel like I could cope with new commitments at this point. However, my uncle, who is an educationist, has stressed the importance of education.

Military personnel who are looking to improve themselves, no matter if they are seeking a career in the armed forces or if they are just serving the country for the minimum period, can enroll for one of the many online military degrees that are offered to them.

I understand that U.S. Military personnel enjoy various benefits, including education benefits, though some do not make use of these benefits but the good news is that some schools offer discounts on tuition fees for veterans and those who are still on active duty.

Frankly, after every lecture from my uncle, I feel quite ashamed of myself. Luckily, we don't get to meet that often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment