Remodeling The Bathroom | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 27, 2010

Remodeling The Bathroom

I told my mother that I would like to remodel the bathroom. Actually, the bathroom needs an upgrade and besides, it will be a good idea to make it senior friendly. My mother is agreeable to the changes that I would like to make, except that she is against the idea of the small hot tub that I would like to install in the bathroom.

She said that I would have to spend more time and money to maintain it and I wouldn't even have time to enjoy the tub myself. It may be true that I wouldn't have that much time to indulge in a good soak but I like the idea of having a hot tub available when I need it.

It wouldn't really take up time to maintain it and hot tub covers aren't that expensive either. Oh, I don't know, perhaps I'll only install one when I have my own house. That's a dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment