For NFL Junior Fans | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For NFL Junior Fans

My friend invited me to her son's birthday. When we first knew each other, her son was only two years old. I can't believe how time flies seeing how much he has grown. I haven't decided if I will be attending his birthday since it's quite a long travel but as the Chinese say, even if I do not arrive, the gift has to.

I actually have no idea what boys like to receive for their birthdays but I recently found out that he's a great NFL fan. I think it would be a good idea to get him NFL Merchandise since I don't think his parents would indulge in him as they would rather buy study material for him but a boy surely needs time off from books, right?

I have known of Fan Shop Inc. for a long time and have been looking forward to an opportunity to buy one of their NFL uniform sets which I think all children who are fans of NFL would love to own. Luckily, these uniform sets are very affordable, from US$39.99 per set only and we have the option to buy shoulder pads separately.

Anyway, it's time find out which team the boy likes he most. He'd appreciate his gift even more.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment