Addicted To Social Games | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Addicted To Social Games

My friends asked me why I play so many social games on Facebook. They even, rudely, asked if I have a "life". Well, of course I do but does that mean that I can't spend a little time (OK, I admit, I do spend too much time) on social games? I know that I am addicted to games like Mafia Wars, Treasure Isle and Restaurant City so even though I do play a variety of games, there are only a handful that I would play daily.

Even so, it is very rude to say that just because I play games online, I have no "life". I spend a lot of time connected to the internet and playing games is just one of the things I do, and I could play whilst doing something serious at the same time. After all, for most text based online games, it's just a matter of a few mouse clicks. You wouldn't believe, though, the rate that I kill my computer mouse. LOL

In any case, every one has his on ways to spend his leisure time, whether it's playing online games like me or to go clubbing, trekking or whatever. And I stress that even though I play, I do have a life. Previously, I didn't have a life because I was too busy caring for my sick dogs but now times have changed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment