Looking For A Used Computer Monitor | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Looking For A Used Computer Monitor

I have requested for a quotation from a few computer shops over the past couple of days and am still waiting for news from one computer shop. After going one round, I found that computer parts are almost priced the same and the difference in price is very slight. Only thing is that I'll have to press them to lower their service charges.

And I've been thinking, though, that if I could get a used computer monitor from a friend, then I could save at least RM300 - RM400, which is a lot of money considering that it makes up about 25% - 33% of the total cost of a new CPU. Anyway, the monitor is not that urgent since I do have a working monitor with me which I bought about a year ago and is still working fine. TOUCH WOOD!!!

Anyway, I really can't decide when to buy and whom to buy from because besides asking for cheap, I am looking for excellent customer service as well and I can't say that I am getting that from any of the computer shops that I have been frequenting over the past few years. Gah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment