World Cup Crazy | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 01, 2010

World Cup Crazy

The FIFA World Cup games are still on-going as I am writing this post and many of my girl friends are complaining that they are now temporary soccer widows. Well, this is a worldwide phenomenon since way too many guys are normally soccer crazy, what more when it is the world cup!

A male friend is celebrating his birthday later this month and since it will coincide with the finals of the World Cup, I am thinking of giving him a birthday present that is related to soccer. I have seen novelty personalized soccer balls at a gift shop recently but I didn't have time to check out their designs or pricing.

Well, maybe I will do some research online first since there is still time before his birthday comes around. I bet that when he receives his personalized soccer ball, he will be most surprised indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment