Promotional Goodies From Singapore | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Promotional Goodies From Singapore

I went to Singapore with two bags and came home with three! No, I didn't shop at all because even though it was Singapore Great Sale during that time everything was way too expensive for me! The third bag, though, was filled with promotional items that I took when I visited a trade exhibition in Singapore.

My friend, who took me a long, thought that it was very funny of me to be so happy to pick up all the promotional pens and bags and I even asked him to get hold of them and give them to me since he doesn't want them. LOL

I know, I sound like a village girl but I don't know why, I have always loved collecting these things since I was young. I guess old habits die hard! I am so happy with all my promotional goodies though I hardly use any of them. Hehehe

1 comments:

HELMI said...

HI. ALSO LIKE TO COLLECT PROMOTIONAL GOODIES. ITS GOING TO BE A COLLECTIBLE ITEM. RARE. LIMITED EDITION

Post a Comment