EcoGreen Organic Food | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 01, 2010

EcoGreen Organic Food

My friend took me to EcoGreen for lunch when I arrived in Kuala Lumpur in mid-June before I proceeded to Johor and then Singapore. From KL Sentral, he drove all the way to TTDI. Geographically, I don't know how far it is but then it was quite a long drive!

My friend hadn't tried this organic food shop prior to this too so it was a new experience for the both of us. We both ordered kunyit brown rice nasi lemak. It was on promotion at RM5.90 a plate. Nasi lemak for that price is considered normal in KL and I later found out that it is even more expensive in Singapore. In Ipoh, I wouldn't have paid more than RM2 for nasi lemak! But then again, this one was supposedly organic and natural so we expected it to be more pricey.

My friend also ordered organic banana cake. I don't remember how much it was since I am so lazy to dig up the receipts but it's around RM4 per piece. Expensive, huh?? But as I said, their selling points are "natural" and "organic".

0 comments:

Post a Comment