Universal Studios Theme Park Singapore | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Universal Studios Theme Park Singapore

I went to Singapore last month and although I didn't have the chance to enter Universal Studios theme park because I was too cheap to buy a ticket, I managed to capture a photo of this Universal Studios globe that is recognised around the world. Cool, huh?

Although I had planned to visit Universal Studios and in fact, planned to go to Singapore only after the theme park has opened its doors for business, it is regrettable that after buying the car, I no longer felt that I am comfortable forking about more than a hundred bucks just to go and have a look inside the theme park. I joke with a friend that I will wait till I am a senior citizen first and then I'll go!

But anyway, I still managed to reach the doorstep of the Studios. LOL and I had the pictures I need for my blog. That's more important, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment