Two Missed Chances | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Two Missed Chances

When I was in Kuala Lumpur for two times earlier this year, I regret not having the chance both times to meet with my good friend, Henry. I called his secretary the first time and she told me that Henry was on an outstation trip to procure industrial products, which he normally does once a month. Oh, what awful timing.

The second trip I was there for only a short while since I was proceeding to Johor and then Singapore later that day already but Henry was at church, so we couldn't meet up for a drink yet again. Henry accuses that I only let him know at the last minute. LOL What to do? I had to depend on friends for transport too!

I hope that the next time I am in Kuala Lumpur, I would get to see him. It has been such a long time already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment