Helping Out | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Helping Out

My aunt was warded at UH for almost a month. She returned to Ipoh for a couple of days and because of her condition, had to be admitted to the Ipoh General Hospital. She has been there for a couple of days already.

I am planning to help my uncle out today with some housework and shopping for groceries and stuff that every household needs like refrigerator filters, washing detergent and also help him with paying the bills. At this time, this is what we help what we could.

My eldest uncle, my aunt's eldest brother, came from KL today to visit my aunt. The hospital is very strict with visitors so even family members have to follow strict visiting hours. Anyway, right now, we have no idea when my aunt will be discharged. She is so ill, we are taking one hour at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment