Samsung Galaxy S | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Samsung Galaxy S

My friend and his best friend both recently bought a new mobile phone, the Samsung Galaxy S. My friend is so happy with the handphone that he has been talking about it nonstop since the night he bought it.

From the screenshots that he sent to me to have a look, and I can see that it is almost similar to Apple iPhone. I use the iPhone and the functions are almost the same too from widgets to threaded conversation in text messaging.

The only difference is the Swype typing where users can trace letters to form words on the touch screen keypad instead of poking one letter at a time like a normal touch screen keypad. My friend says that needs some getting used to but once the phone recognizes the words that the user normally types, it will be easier to use.

Anyway, I will see if he still likes the phone after one year but then he says that by then, he has already upgraded to a new mobile phone. Sigh!! Men and their toys!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment