Dripping Tap | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Dripping Tap

I went to aunt's house last evening and after helping to wash some dishes, had a hard time stopping the tap from dripping. You know, sometimes there is a trick that only the household would know about. LOL Since I don't live there and my cousin is in college while my uncle has gone to accompany my aunt at the hospital, I couldn't just leave the tap dripping, could I? The family would have a shock at the end of this month when the bill comes!

I think I will buy them a Moen kitchen faucet and ask my father to help them change it. Even though my uncle and aunt rent the house, I think it would not be a huge loss if they replaced the faucet. And anyway, I would be the one buying it as a gift. Dripping taps are not only a waste of water and money, the sound of dripping water is extremely irritating too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment