To Selayang Hospital | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 15, 2010

To Selayang Hospital

I will be accompanying my mother to the Selayang Hospital next week. Just when I thought that I don't want to travel anymore for the next six months because I don't want to spend after splashing on the car and repairing it, after going on long trips to Sungai Petani, Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Port Dickson, Johor Bahru and even Singapore, I really should put a brake on my expenses.

Anyway, yesterday, my mom came home from the hospital saying that the medical report shows that her pancreas has thickened and that she has been referred to the Selayang Government Hospital for CT scan as the one in Ipoh General Hospital is not large enough or something like that.

Haiiii... I hate it that I would have to spend money again. What about Slash?? What about MOFEW?? And then my father's birthday falls in August too! Money not enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment