Avoiding Home Remedies | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Avoiding Home Remedies

My friend was aghast at the huge acne I am currently sporting on my chin. I know, it's horrible but every time I come home from a long holiday, I am sick and with a face full of spots. I don't really know why. Perhaps it's because I don't have enough water to drink or perhaps it's the air-cond rooms that I sleep in.

Anyway, my friend, who is an advocate of home remedies, told me to put a drop of toothpaste on it. I checked online to see if it works and apparently, while it may work, some toothpaste may be too strong and would actually burn the acne instead or soothing it!

I think I will stick to my usual acne cleanser instead of going for home remedies. It's not as if I can't live with a zit or two or that no acne cleanser works for me, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment