Business Expansion | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Business Expansion

My friend has invited me to her the soft launch of her new store in a shopping complex. I am so happy for her that she has realized her dream of running a brick-n-mortar retail store after being in online retail for the past two years. She told me that finally, NOW, she feels like a businesswoman. LOL

I can see that my friend has invested quite a lot of money on her store from stocks to display shelves to barcode scanners but she is so happy now, I am sure her enthusiasm will see her through the rough patch in the beginning of business as is expected to happen to any new business.

Luckily she has a large network of friends and everyone willingly helps her out in realizing her dream. I will be helping her out with promotions and of course, making purchases from her store often to show support! That’s what friends are for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment