Booked A Cab | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Booked A Cab

I booked a cab for the trip to take my mother to the Selayang Hospital next week which will take us from where our express coach stops to the hospital. My mother's appointment is so darn early, we have to leave the house at 4.30am latest. Taking public transport is not easy and there's time wasted waiting between stops or rides.

Anyway, the cab driver is someone I know and he uses the meter so it's quite safe to book him. If not, I wouldn't dare take any cab hailed by the rod side, seriously. Even so, he is charging about RM20 for the ride, inclusive of toll and RM2 surcharge for early booking. It's not expensive, though more expensive than coming from Ipoh to Kl by express coach!

Just thinking about the traveling, I am tired already. It's not so much time number of hours on the road but the time we have to start our journey, at the ungodly hour of 4.30am from home and the weight on my back as I would have to take my laptop along to try to get some work done while waiting for my mother at the hospital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment