Reducing FOREX Loss | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Reducing FOREX Loss

As you know, our USD in PayPal is not getting us as much Ringgit as it used to. While I continue to withdraw it to my local bank account because I prefer to keep cash, a friend told me that to reduce FOREX losses, she is planning to buy gold online directly with funds in PayPal.

I think that she is very smart to be able to kill two birds with one stone. She would be able to cut FOREX losses and at the same time, she is investing in gold; a long term investment. Even with prices already high, there is still room for growth. Gold is one of the more stable commodities, as you can see if you have been keeping track of its world price.

It's too bad that I need the cash or I would follow suit. If you have read one of my previous posts, you would know that starting from June, I have to support my cousin through college. Bah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment