Putting My Plans On Hold Yet Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Putting My Plans On Hold Yet Again

I am very upset that it looks like my plan to obtain an online bachelor degree would have to be put on hold because I have to support my cousin through college. I think that it's very unfair that the family expects it of me but what could I do? My cousin's mother, this aunt who is suffering from cancer, helped us tremendously financially last time so I guess I would have to repay my father's debt towards that family.

So once again, my life is going to take a back seat. I blame my own soft heart for being bullied into something that I am not willing to do. How am I going to move forward when I have external forces like these dragging me down? I do wish to upgrade myself since I only have SPM to show and even though I will not be making use of my degree if I don't seek employment, if there's someone willing to employ me, I would still feel better about myself. I know I could do it, I too could hold a degree like all my friends and I am not "stupid" just because I don't have one.

SIGH... it's all about money. Why doesn't my cousin get a job to support his studies? Why doesn't his own sister support him but just flicks off her responsibility by claiming that she wouldn't because he's not her son?

0 comments:

Post a Comment