Malaysia Pavilion @ CommunicAsia 2010, Singapore EXPO | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Malaysia Pavilion @ CommunicAsia 2010, Singapore EXPO

Well, in April when I was planning my trip to Singapore, my friend and I planned to visit CommunicAsia 2010 at the Singapore EXPO. We finally did, on the first day of our 3-day down to Singapore. Going to Singapore EXPO, we travelled half a day from Johor Bahru to almost the end of the MRT line! Singapore EXPO is just a short walk from the MRT station that is second last on the line. The last is Changi.

Though I was not very keen to attend a technology expo, I am happy to be able to attend it nevertheless because it is one of the largest in the region and I was blown away by the sheer size of it and the number of international exhibitors.

My friend, who is friends with the organizer of the Malaysia Pavilion, managed to get me the 1Malaysia goodie bag. Hehe.. seems like the main reason I was there was just to get hold of as many freebies as possible. All in all, it was an awesome experience for me to visit Singapore EXPO. I came away from the exhibitions feeling enriched.

0 comments:

Post a Comment