Investing In Autographed Memorabilia | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Investing In Autographed Memorabilia

My friend told me that he has spent too much money lately, and of all things, on sports memorabilia. Actually, I do understand why someone would willingly spend so much money on sports memorabilia, especially autographed sports memorabilia because I am a collector myself, though not of sports memorabilia.

I think my friend could have overspent on his autographed baseballs and golf balls because he usually buys his memorabilia through auction websites. I am sure we all know how high prices could go up in auctions like these especially in the closing minutes.

I told my friend that he should just go and take his pick of autographed memorabilia from Hollywood Collectibles where he would be able to buy at really reasonable prices and most importantly, knowing that what he is buying is authentic.

My friend says that he is going to look for autographed Tiger Woods photos. I thought that nobody wants Tiger Woods memorabilia anymore due to his very public scandal last month but my friend says that that's his personal problem and has nothing to do with his skills in golf. My friend still believes that Tiger Woods memorabilia will make a good investment for the future.

Anyway, as a collector myself, I think I should start looking at sports memorabilia too. I may not have any experience but I don't believe I will have problems if I were to only buy from reputable dealers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment