Dry Shampoo | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dry Shampoo

If you have been following my blog, you would know that my aunt is suffering from Stage IV lung cancer at the moment. Sad to say, she is bedridden now. Although we were never close, in fact, I am not close to any of my relatives, I am still very much affected by what she is going through. It's never a nice feeling seeing someone in a bad medical condition like that. I wonder how anyone could make a career out of nursing, especially those involved in palliative care where we know that these people are already at the end stage of life.

The saddest thing is that mentally, my aunt is still very alert that's why it's very difficult for her to accept her physical state. She can't move like she used to and it reminds me of the sorry state that Snoopy was in. He totally didn't understand why his legs just wouldn't move. I didn't understand either. Just thinking about his struggles still brings tears to my eyes.

Anyway, I was looking for dry shampoo for my aunt last evening. Watson doesn't carry it but Guardian does. A medium sized tube is selling at RM18 or so only. I was surprised that it's quite affordable. In the end, I didn't buy it because it is in powder form and may not be suitable for my aunt's use in case she inhales it and distresses the condition of her lungs. I wonder if there is dry shampoo in other forms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment