Gold & Silver Coins | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 09, 2010

Gold & Silver Coins

As you know, my aunt is very ill right now. A couple of days ago, a cousin of mine came to visit her and he brought a long a check of $20,000. The money is meant for the son's education and whatever money that my aunt will need to spend on her sick bed.

My younger cousin, who received the check on his mother's behalf, asked if he could buy gold coins with part of the money. It's like safe deposit, he says, since he doesn't need so much money as his education will span over another 1.5 years.

I don't know if that's what he should do but I guess if his mother, though sick but mentally still exceptionally alert, has no objections then he can do what he thinks is best with the money. He's after all, an adult already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment