Bad Co-ordination & Poor Judgment | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bad Co-ordination & Poor Judgment

Yep, that's what my father says about my driving, which unfortunately, is true. I should have bought a car with automatic gear but my father advised against it saying that manual cars are easier to control in certain situations like wet roads or slope or something like that.

Perhaps I am just too dumb to drive, though I cannot understand why even people who are slightly handicapped and those who are left-handed, can still drive manual gear cars without complaints.

It's not that I totally can't drive. It's just that I'm very rough around the edges. My friend told me to look for a wide open ground to practice my co-ordination before I get on the road because there would be too many distractions. And since I only get to drive at night, he said that I should drive in broad daylight. I do find driving at night more intimidating.

Sometimes, I will tell me father that me driving the car is like him not know how to send text messages on his mobile phone. He knows know the steps but he is not quick with it. He's not competent and hardly comfortable. I think having an automatic car would help matters since I have one less thing to care about, just like he believes that a mobile phone with QWERTY keyboard would be easier for him to send out text messages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment