Autumn's Concerto [2009 TW Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Autumn's Concerto [2009 TW Drama]

This drama was recommended by a friend in January this year. It's a Taiwanese drama that stars Vanness Wu of F4 fame and new actress, Ady An. According to my friend, not only is the plot different, the way the drama was directed and shot was different too. Of course I was interested but I just couldn't really find time to watch it.

I started watching Autumn's Concerto sometime in early June but although I have to admit that the way the drama was captured was refreshing and the storyline is slightly different from regular lovey dovey dramas, I somehow am not as captivated with the drama as I usually could be. Could it be because the drama is in Mandarin and I have to depend on English subtitles to understand what goes on? Can't be since I do enjoy watching other foreign language dramas and movies without a problem.

Anyway, whilst midway following this drama, I took a break for my week-long holiday down South in mid-June and hardly found the enthusiasm to pick it up again when I returned. Perhaps there is much work to catch up on after the long break but then if I really liked a drama, do you think anything would stop me from watching dramas till the wee hours of the morning?

This is not to say that Autumn's Concerto doesn't pull at my heart strings. It does and some of the scenes moved me to tears but I don't know why after weeks of starting the drama, I am still at episode 9 only. Slow, huh? *yawn*

0 comments:

Post a Comment