Too Much Time Spent On The Road | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 09, 2010

Too Much Time Spent On The Road

I realized that when I was visiting Johor and Singapore last month, I was actually spending way too much time travelling in vehicles than visiting places. I spent the better part of the day in cars, buses and MRTs!

My mother was afraid that I would wear out my problem knee but in fact, she didn't know that I didn't have much chance to walk! I did spend a considerable amount of time sitting or standing though, waiting for my transport. LOL In a way, it's good that I get to see many places that I wouldn't be able to see if I had taken a flight directly from Ipoh to Singapore. I would only be seeing the sky. In a way, I have to admit that I wouldn't be able to make this trip alone now that I know what I had to go through waiting for my buses and such.

My last trip was almost a month ago and even though I would so like to get away again, I have to put everything on hold as my aunt is very ill now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment