Extra RM5 Petrol For My Toy Car | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Extra RM5 Petrol For My Toy Car

I just calculated that based on last month's fuel consumption, I need to fork out approximately RM5 for the same amount of petrol but which is more expensive now by 5 sen per litre. RM5 is almost negligible but then how many more RM5 am I expected to pay if subsidy was reduced over this coming five years?

Also, I am not the only driver of the car as I share it with the family BUT I am the only one who is fueling it. It's not fair but then has life ever been fair? I don't mind, really, except that I not only have to bear the cost of fuel but also of maintenance.

Anyway, I am hoping that the next subsidy cut, or price increase if you like, will not be happening so soon. Let us digest this round of increment first, and adjust our budget accordingly, and to cut off any excesses again if there is anymore to be cut!

0 comments:

Post a Comment