Youth Baseball Teams | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Youth Baseball Teams

A friend told me that he has an idea to form two youth baseball teams in our neighborhood. I think it's an excellent idea since he was a baseball coach himself and would know how to go about coaching the kids. These neighborhood kids may not turn out to be professionals but playing baseball with friends could be an excellent recreational activity too. At least, a game every week would help them get some exercise outdoors away from the TV!

I offered to help out my friend in his quest, after all, I love involving myself in community work. The first thing to do is to look for cheap baseball equipment. I don't really know what to buy but my friend has given me a shopping list and I have to return the price list to him.

I have seen the prices of baseball equipment and uniform sets on the website of Kid Sports Inc. and they look very reasonable, even though I may be unfamiliar with the products that are sold but I am sure my friend would know and would agree with me.

In any case, I am happy that I am able to pick up all the necessary items from Kid Sports Inc. which means that I don't have to run around making purchases from various stores. That saves me a lot of time.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment