50th Golden Wedding Anniversary | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 22, 2010

50th Golden Wedding Anniversary

My friend told me that his parents are going to celebrate their 50th golden wedding anniversary and asked me if I have any ideas on what to get them. I have no idea, actually, because I have never attended such a celebration before. However, I think that it would be very meaningful if their children and grandchildren could pool their funds and buy them 50 commemorative gold coins! That would be very significant.

My friend was a little hesitant thinking that it would cost a lot of money but I think that they should think of the gold coins as an investment or even better, family heirloom, as I am sure the coins would eventually be passed down to the descendants later.

If your grandparents or parents have celebrated their golden wedding anniversary before, do you think my idea is good enough or do you have a better gift idea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment