New Laser Printer | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 07, 2010

New Laser Printer

My friend told me that he has to buy a new laser printer before the end of the month. I asked him what's the hurry when he could save some money during PC Fairs. I am in fact also looking for a laser printer but I am waiting for a sale.

My friend told me, however, that he has plenty of urgent documents to print as he needs to submit his taxes in June. That can't wait. Besides, according to my friend, he could still save a considerable amount by shopping for his printer and printer ink cartridges online. That's true.

I have also checked out printers and printer cartridges online and I too may buy my printer without waiting for PC Fair. I have waited for a year and sometimes, I couldn't make it. The times I could make a visit to the Fair, the venue would be so packed, I didn't have the chance to check out the various printer models or the type of printer cartridge they use.

Although I have no preference for a particular brand of printer, I am glad to know that we can pick up just about any brand online and they are all priced very reasonably and within budget, I would say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment