Gift Of Kids Baseball Gloves | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Gift Of Kids Baseball Gloves

When a friend consulted me on what to buy as a gift for her son because she seemed to have run out of ideas already buying two gifts a year for his birthday and Christmas, the first thing that came to mind are baseball gloves. The kid is a baseball freak and he wouldn't be happy receiving any other gift that is not baseball related.

Being a sports icon wannabe myself when I was a kid, I certainly understand his dedication to sports so baseball gloves are very appropriate gifts. Of course my friend could get something else as long as it is something that has to do with baseball or if my friend is feeling generous, she could buy him another gift in addition to gloves.

Luckily for her, baseball gloves are very affordable these days and come sin a variety of design and sizes hence it would not be difficult to buy a pair that would suit the boy. Even gloves that are suitable for professional play are sold from US$44.99 only, from what I can see on the website of Kid Sports Inc. At this price, she could probably buy two pairs. I am sure his son would definitely remember this birthday!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment