CommunicAsia 2010, Singapore | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 03, 2010

CommunicAsia 2010, Singapore

I am registered to visit CommuinicAsia 2010 in Singapore when I go to Singapore for a holiday in 10 days' time. I understand that the week I am there would be one of the busiest in Singapore because there would be three on-going exhibitions at the same time, in addition to Singapore's Great Sale.

CommunicAsia is actually one of the largest ICT exhibitions and it is only open to people in the industry. We have to be dressed in formal attire too. Guess I would need to buy some new clothes for it. NONE of my clothes are formal enough!

Even though it will be quite troublesome because visitors have to register with the organizer and obtain a pass after a number is issued and verified with a business card, I expect it to be a truly eye-opening exhibition.

A friend told me that to walk through the entire venue would require two days. Oh well, who has so much time looking at gadgets? I'd rather go out there and take advantage of the Great Singapore Sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment