Home Loan | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Home Loan

I just found out that I actually do not qualify for a home loan because the financial institution requires some documents which I am not able to produce. I can start working on the documents from this year onwards but I would still need to wait for five to seven years before I could apply for a loan.

Meanwhile, a friend asked me if I have thought of investing in gold coins. I have thought that it's rather risky to buy gold coins but my friend told me that its not true because of the stability of its world market price.

Well, since I can't take out a home loan and I don't have enough cash to purchase my own house without a loan, I should seriously consider buying gold coins. At least it's an investment that requires minimal maintenance, unlike shares.

0 comments:

Post a Comment