The A'Famosa Tiger | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 03, 2010

The A'Famosa Tiger

Although this video clip was shot and uploaded to YouTube in February, 2010, of the mistreatment of a tiger that was forced to pose for photographs with visitors to the resort, it has only recently been brought to the attention of the public and media and created an uproar among animal lovers.

For those of you who haven't seen the video yet, I have found it on YouTube and embedded it on my blog for your convenience. It really is not such a huge mistreatment of the tiger compared to KTM the dog or the dog that was left to die in Pet Safari, but still, this tiger was obviously sedated and yet it was made to "work".

I have not visited A ‘Famosa Resort in Melaka before so I do not know if this is a daily affair because obviously, an active and alert tiger can never be made to pose for photographs but I have a mind to think that the tiger was drugged so that it could work. Perhaps visitors could enlighten me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment